The Spark Session
A Spark Session is a single super-focused consulting session plus a thorough intake and a follow-up, designed to get your marketing simplified and energized.
The outcome: You’ll leave with a clear direction and action items, ready to move forward.
A Spark Session is for you when…
• You are not getting the results you’d love to see (a steady flow of clients, bookings for a specific service, or a full house at your events, for example), and you don’t know why. We can zoom in on what’s missing or in the way, and make a plan for clearing that up.
• There is one specific thing that is either missing or not working for you. To share just a few examples, I have worked with practitioners on how to introduce themselves and their work, cleaned up and refreshed their website so it guides the right people toward booking an appointment, figured out a compelling title for their new service, and outlined a manageable, effective plan for their email newsletters.
• You have a decision to make before you can confidently move forward with your marketing.
• Your marketing feels scattered or overwhelming. We can clarify what’s truly essential, what’s worth your time and energy, and what can be pruned from your to-do list or moved to the back burner.
• You have an idea for a new project or a shift you might want to make and would like some validation and expert input on it before you kick into gear.
Here is how it works:
When you book your session, I’ll send you a brief, straightforward questionnaire to help us both get super clear on the core and context of your current challenges so we can make the most of our time together.
Then we’ll dive in: for about an hour and a half, we’ll investigate, take stock, dig deep, and break things down into actionable steps. I can connect with you via online video conferencing; if you happen to live near Portland, Oregon, we can also get together in person at Hatch (the coworking space I am part of by Northeast Sandy & 24th).
About a week later, I will check in with you again. This is your chance to ask follow-up questions, or brag about your accomplishments. Or both.
Ready to get started?
All you need to do at this point is tell me your name and contact info. I will get back to you (typically within 48 hours) to get your session on the calendar.